Specially formulated to treat maturing skin, sun damage and acne scarring. Ultra Peel® I is also appropriate for many other skin types, conditions and sensitivities. It will help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pigment disorders, smokers’ skin and photo damaged skin, while promoting an even skin tone and clear complexion. This treatment is ideal for aging skin in need of rejuvenation.
What is Chemical Peel?
Chemical Peels are a form of skin rejuvenation and skin resurfacing that utilize exfoliation. The key to firm and glowing skin (and anti-aging in general) is exfoliation. Removing superficial dead skin cells and damaged layers of the epidermis is what ultimately improves the skin’s tone and texture because this activity stimulates the production of healthy elastin and collagen..
- Lactic Acid (20%) – is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in milk and sugars. It is part of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and moisturizes the skin.
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) (10%) – is most commonly used as a superficial and medium-depth peeling agent to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Kojic Acid – helps promote an even skin tone.
- Azelaic Acid – helps promote a clear complexion and even skin tone.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – is an antioxidant and MMPi that is the only bio-available form of vitamin C for the skin. It minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting an even skin tone.