The Ionactive™ Power Treatment
This action-packed, bio+charged treatment combines thermal activity and the latest treatment-room technology to optimize product penetration for rapid skin health results. Your skin will look and feel dramatically improved, with reduced signs of skin aging, uneven skin tone, acne or dehydration.
- Retinol 1% IonActiveTM firms to reduce visible signs of skin aging perfect for mature or prematurely aged skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid IonActiveTM relieves dehydrated and/or sensitized skin.
- Oligopeptide IonActiveTM brightens hyperpigmentation for a more even skin tone.
- Niacinamide IonActiveTM controls and prevents adult acne breakouts ideal for more acneic skin.
The Gelloids, which are gel-like hybrids of massage mediums and masques, are layered over the IonActives to seal in active ingredients and provide therapeutic cooling or energizing warming sensations on the skin and can be used with various modalities and Light Emitting Diode (LED). Key ingredients: Aloe Leaf Juice, Spirulina Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, White Tea, Ferulic Acid, Curcuminoids, Niacinamide, Eucalyptus Oil and Zeolite, Glycerin, Sunflower Seed Oil, Lecithin.
The treatment step-by-step:
- Ionactive™ Power Treatment begins with an evaluation of skin’s current condition.
- Followed by a deep cleansing with facial brush or ultrasonic spatula.
- Exfoliation to polish away impurities.
- Steam to soften and unclog skin pores.
- Extractions to decongest your pores.
- High Frequency Therapy to to stimulate, sanitize and heal the skin.
- Application of IonActive choice for your skin type.
- Penetrate the IonActive deeper into the skin by using microcurrent machine.
- Application of appropriate Gelloid. EndoThermal Gelloid for sensitized or acneic skin conditions OR the ExoThermal Gelloid for dry, dehydrated or aging skin.
- Toning the skin with prescribed Dermalogica Toner.
- Eye treatment to the eye area.
- The perfect booster and moisturizer with SPF for your skin type.
Ionactive™ Power Treatment begins with an evaluation of your skin’s current condition. After evaluation, the esthetician choose the appropriate products for your skin type and condition such as:
- Oily * Pigmentation