Smoothing Body Peel ®
Smoothing Body Peel ® improves the appearance and texture of the skin with a combination of exfoliating, smoothing and brightening ingredients. It is an excellent choice for promoting an even skin tone and clear complexion on the arms, legs, back, chest, hands and feet. This treatment is formulated with potent yet skin friendly ingredients that will even discoloration while smoothing and brightening the skin.
What is Chemical Peel?
Chemical Peels are a form of skin rejuvenation and skin resurfacing that utilize exfoliation. The key to firm and glowing skin (and anti-aging in general) is exfoliation. Removing superficial dead skin cells and damaged layers of the epidermis is what ultimately improves the skin’s tone and texture because this activity stimulates the production of healthy elastin and collagen.
- Lactic Acid (45%) – is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in milk and sugars. It is part of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and moisturizes the skin.
- Salicylic Acid (10%) – is a calming lipophilic beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps promote a clear complexion.
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) (10%) – is most commonly used as a superficial and medium-depth peeling agent to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Kojic Acid – helps promote an even skin tone.
- Arbutin – is an antioxidant that also helps promote an even skin tone