Skin Brightening Peel
Sensi Peel® is formulated as a unique peeling option for all patients including those with highly sensitive skin. Sensi Peel will strengthen and brighten the skin while helping to treat sun damage and other forms of hyperpigmentation helping to promote an even skin tone. This multi-faceted and skin-brightening treatment is an excellent option for sensitive skin provideing anti-inflammatory, anti-acne and antibacterial action, making it an excellent choice for helping to calm rosacea, as redness and inflammation can subside substantially after treatment.
What is Chemical Peel?
Chemical Peels are a form of skin rejuvenation and skin resurfacing that utilize exfoliation. The key to firm and glowing skin (and anti-aging in general) is exfoliation. Removing superficial dead skin cells and damaged layers of the epidermis is what ultimately improves the skin’s tone and texture because this activity stimulates the production of healthy elastin and collagen.
- Lactic Acid (12%) – is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in milk and sugars. It is part of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and moisturizes the skin.
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) (6%) – is most commonly used as a superficial and medium-depth peeling agent to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Kojic Acid – helps promote an even skin tone.
- Azelaic Acid – helps promote a clear complexion and even skin tone.
- Arbutin – is an antioxidant that also helps promote an even skin tone.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – is an antioxidant and MMPi that is the only bio-available form of vitamin C for the skin. It minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting an even skin tone.