Cancellation Policy and Spa Rules
To our Valued Clients: Before booking your first appointment, please read carefully our Cancellation Policy and Spa Rules and familiarize yourself with our policies.
All our policies are designed to benefit our clients and provided in the best quality of excellent servicing for our established and future clientele. We value your business and appreciate your cooperation with our cancellation policy and spa rules.
Please understand that when you change or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services they need.
– Notification given at least 24 business hours prior to your appointment will receive no charges.
– Notification given less than 24 business hours prior to appointment time will result in a flat rate charge of $20 for every 30 minutes scheduled for your service, to the card* with which they were held.
– If you have a Groupon, Living Social, Gift Certificate, or Pre Paid service, failure to show up for your appointment will result in forfeit your service nor certificate.
* If your credit card on file was declined for any reason and your cancellation fee couldn’t been processed, the balance will remain pending on your account and will be paid upon your next visit.
We understand that there are occasions when a client must miss an appointment due to unforeseen circumstances or a scheduling conflict beyond his or her control. Please understand when we schedule appointments, we set aside time and professional resources to meet the individual needs of our clients. When a client fails to show up for an appointment, our valuable time and resources are idle. More importantly, a client service opportunity is missed.
- Failure to show up for your appointment will result in a full charge for the scheduled service to the card* with which they were held.
- If you have a Groupon, Living Social, Gift Certificate, or Pre Paid service, failure to show up for your appointment will result in forfeit your service nor certificate.
* If your credit card on file was declined for any reason and your no-show fee couldn't been processed, the balance will remain pending on your account and will be paid upon your next visit.
Requesting a specific esthetician is one of the highest compliments you can give. However, in case of a last minute emergency, your esthetician might be replaced by one of our amazing staff members.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. This will allow ample time to fill our a client profile necessary to tailor our treatments to your personal needs.
- Please keep in mind that arriving late for a service may require us to shorten the length of the treatment, with full charges applied, so as not to inconvenience other clients. We regret that late arrivals will not receive extension of scheduled appointments. Depending on your service, if you are more than 10 minutes late, we will have to reschedule your appointment and it will be considered cancelled nor no show. Cancellation Fee will apply.
- As a courtesy, we will send out an email nor text message to confirm your service appointments two business day prior to your appointment date for your convenience. Please ensure that we have your current email address and cellphone number on file.
- Due to limited space, safety hazard and the nature of our services, children or infants are NOT allowed into the spa. Thank you for understanding.
- We ask that all new and current clients supply a credit card to have on our files. All cards on file are added to the system via a secure electronic process that ensures the information is encrypted and remains secure. In the event that we do not receive the required notice for adjustments and cancellations the fees describe on our cancellation policy will be applied to your card or alternatively billed out to you.
PAYMENTS & GRATUITY:
HOURS OF OPERATION:
PRE-PAID VOUCHERS & PROMOTIONS:
- Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. All treatments must be used by the same person. Appointment required.
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE:
- We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and greatest. Prices are subject to change; please confirm prices when booking your appointment.
- Please notify our Spa Consultant before reserving your treatments if you are pregnant, or have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, or diabetes.