Oxygen Facial ®
A rich blending of B vitamin that hydrates and promotes a clear complexion, enzymes that supports antioxidant defense, topical oxygen source effective in purifying the skin and much more. This formulation corrects and prevents free radical damage, as oxidative and environmental stress is one of the more significant contributors to the aging process. This treatment help stimulate oxygenation and circulation, rejuvenating sluggish, stressed skin as it draws oxygen to the skin’s surface resulting in radiant, smooth, purified and glowing and healthy skin.
The treatment step-by-step:
Oxygen Facial ® begins with an evaluation of skin’s current condition.
- Followed by a deep cleansing with facial brush or ultrasonic spatula.
- Exfoliation to polish away impurities.
- Steam to soften and unclog skin pores.
- Extractions to decongest pores.
- High Frequency Therapy to to stimulate, sanitize and heal the skin.
- Application of Oxygenating Trio® steps.
- The perfect booster and moisturizer with SPF for your skin type.
Key ingredients of Oxygenating Trio®:
- Superoxide Dismutase – is an enzyme that supports antioxidant defense.
- Fumaric Acid – is an antioxidant.
- Niacinamide – is a form of the B vitamin, niacin (vitamin B3), that hydrates and promotes a clear complexion. It does not cause the flushing response common with niacin.
- Hydrolyzed Candida Saitoana Extract – is a type of fungi that encourages skin detoxification.
- Hydrogen Peroxide – is a topical oxygen source effective in purifying the skin.
- Lactic Acid – is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in milk and sugars.
- It is part of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and moisturizes the skin.
- Glycolic Acid – is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that is excellent for oily skin types.
- Salicylic Acid – is a calming lipophilic beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps promote a clear complexion.