The Microneedling device delivery provides unparalleled collagen induction therapy via fractional delivery of needles into the epidermis and dermis. These micro injuries to the skin encourage and harness the power of the body’s innate ability to re-grow and repair the skin through the physiology of collagen induction. Available for all skin types. It strengthens elastin fibres, stimulates collagen production, fights free radicals and stimulates cellular activity. It helps loose skin to appear firmer and look younger and healthier, fine lines will be reduced and skin will “glow” as a result of Collegen Induction Treatments. Wrinkles, cellulite and skin rejuvenation are the most effective complaints successfully treated with this treatment in combination with Botox for whole face treatments are also revealing overwhelming results.
How does it work?
Microneedling triggers collagen production through a micro-needling technique. The treatment can treat a range of skin issues, from wrinkles and acne scars to stretch marks and sagging skin. During the treatment, ultra thin needles create minuscule columns in the dermis, which triggers the skin’s healing abilities. As the skin heals, it fills in the columns with fresh, new skin cells, resulting in firmer, smoother skin and new collagen production.
What is the downtime?
How many treatment do I need?
What are the main benefits?
- Cellulite Face & Neck Rejuvenation
- Fat Reduction
- Flaccid Skin
- Stretch Marks
- Pregnant or breast feeding
- Insulin dependent diabetes
- History of recent cancer
- History of blood clots
- On blood thinning medications
- On multiple heart medications
- History of severe heart disease
- History of heart arrhythmia
- History of stroke
Can I combine Microneedling with other treatments?
Microneedling offers a solution for all skin conditions that clients might seek treatment for: wrinkles and fine lines, acne scarring, stretch marks, wound healing stimulation, and skin tightening, lifting and rejuvenation. Microneedling treatments complement other treatment like, chemical peels, Micro-dermabrasion and led Light. These add-ons will greatly increase the effectiveness of Collagen Induction.
The treatment step-by-step:
- Spa Bar © Microneedling Facial begins with an evaluation of skin’s current condition.
- Followed by a deep cleansing with facial brush or ultrasonic spatula.
- Application of a numbing solution (lidocaine)
- Application of a collagen-stimulating product like Hyaluronic Acid or Steam Cells during the procedure.
- Microneedling is performed.
- Followed by High Frequency Therapy to to stimulate, sanitize and heal the skin.
- Application of a soothing Hyaluronic acid Serum is used to hydrate, heal and protect the skin.
- The perfect moisturizer with SPF for your skin type.