Microdermabrasion + Chemical Peel
Microdermabrasion procedure involves removing dead skin cells, allowing production of new cells in the basal (deepest) layer of the dermis. Chemical Peels are a form of skin rejuvenation and skin resurfacing that utilize exfoliation. Removing superficial dead skin cells and damaged layers of the epidermis is what ultimately improves the skin’s tone and texture because this activity stimulates the production of healthy elastin and collagen.
The treatment step-by-step:
This treatment include a Signature facial:
- Spa Bar © Microdermabrasion - Chemical Peel Combo begins with an evaluation of skin’s current condition.
- Followed by a deep double cleanse with facial brush or ultrasonic spatula.
- Steam to soften and unclog skin pores.
- Mild extractions to decongest your pores.
- Micro-dermabrasion to exfoliate the outer layers of dead skin cells.
- High Frequency Therapy to to stimulate, sanitize and heal the skin.
- Application of the appropriate Chemical Peel solution for your skin type/condition.
- Application of a booster to increase exfoliation, restore keratinization and barrier function, while reducing redness and soothing the skin.
- The perfect balm to calm, soothe and provide antioxidant support to the skin with SPF for your skin type.
- Eliminate age spots and black heads.
- Eliminate hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin).
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores.
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne.