Microblading create a very full and realistic looking brow, and is becoming an increasingly popular method in the permanent makeup industry.
WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading, also known as 3-D eyebrow, is an advanced brow embroidery technique whereby a superfine row of needles is used to create thin hair like marks on the skin, which can last 12 to 18 months. Ideal to replace brows lost due to natural aging, over plucking, chemotherapy, people suffering from alopecia areata, or any other condition that caused hair loss will benefit greatly from Microblading.
MATERIAL USED DURING THE SERVICE:
Our service is performed using sterile and single use techniques. All associated equipment and consumables (needles, hand piece, skin wipes, saline, micro-brushes, dressing packs, etc...) are always sterile and disposed of after use.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
The results can last 12 to 18 months, depending on different factors affecting the procedure. However, a touch up once a year is recommended to retain the shape and saturation of pigment.
- Someone with large pores on their forehead.
- Someone with existing permanent makeup.
- Someone with severely oily skin.
- Diabetes type 1 or 2.
- Thyroid, Psoriasis, Keloid, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Autoimmune Diseases, Albinism
- If you are pregnant or lactating (no exceptions).
- If you are taking medicine for blood thinning (coagulants) or under Steroids treatments.
- Allergy to anesthetic (Lidocaine)
PRIOR TO TREATMENT:
- Do not use Retin-A skincare products close to the enhancement area (1) month prior to and after your procedure.
- Do not use AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) skincare products close to the enhancement area (2) weeks prior to your procedure.
- Do not take aspirin or Ibuprofen 2 days prior to and after your enhancement.
- Do not discontinue any medication before consulting your doctor.
- Keep alcohol intake to a minimum 2 days prior to and after your procedure.
- Waxing treatments should be performed no less than 3 days prior to your enhancement.
- IPL laser hair removal should be performed no less than 2 weeks prior to your enhancement.
$399 Inicial procedure /$120 touch up session
Price includes consultation, initial procedure, and touch up after 30 days. Before booking an appointment, a $100 non-refundable deposit must be collected. If you fail to attend your scheduled appointment for any reason the deposit will be lost. A 24 hour cancellation policy is strongly in place.
Brow done by Spa Bar ©
Brow done by Spa Bar ©