Hydradermabrasion is the latest renovation in skincare technology. A procedure that involves removing dead skin cells utilising water jets, unlike a regular microdermabrasion that relies on crystal exfoliants to remove dead skin cells. This will reveal a smoother, more even texture of the skin.
Hydradermabrasion Benefits & Results:
- Perfect for those that want to exfoliate the skin but have extremely sensitive skin.
- This procedure is gentle and very relaxing, with no discomfort felt.
- Used on all skin types, and will help aging skin, skin that is congested, blemished skin, or dull and discolored skin.
- Oily skin can benefit to make it less greasy, and pores can be shrunk.
- Water that is used during treatment is infused with minerals and vitamins.
- Eliminate age spots and black heads.
- Eliminate hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin).
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores.
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne.
The treatment step-by-step:
This treatment include a Signature facial:
- Hydradermabrasion Facial begins with an evaluation of skin’s current condition.
- Followed by a deep double cleanse with facial brush or ultrasonic spatula.
- Steam to soften and unclog skin pores.
- Mild extractions to decongest your pores.
- Hydradermabrasion to exfoliate the outer layers of dead skin cells.
- High Frequency Therapy to to stimulate, sanitize and heal the skin.
- Application of the appropriate mask for your skin type/condition.
- Application of a booster to increase barrier function, while reducing redness and soothing the skin.
- The perfect balm to calm, soothe and provide antioxidant support to the skin with SPF for your skin type.