Hydradermabrasion is the latest renovation in skincare technology. A procedure that involves removing dead skin cells utilising water jets, unlike a regular microdermabrasion that relies on crystal exfoliants to remove dead skin cells. This will reveal a smoother, more even texture of the skin.
Hydradermabrasion Benefits & Results:
- Perfect for those that want to exfoliate the skin but have extremely sensitive skin.
- This procedure is gentle and very relaxing, with no discomfort felt.
- Used on all skin types, and will help aging skin, skin that is congested, blemished skin, or dull and discolored skin.
- Oily skin can benefit to make it less greasy, and pores can be shrunk.
- Water that is used during treatment is infused with minerals and vitamins.
- Eliminate age spots and black heads.
- Eliminate hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin).
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores.
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne.
The treatment step-by-step:
- Express Hydradermabrasion Facial begins with an evaluation of skin’s current condition.
- Followed by a deep cleansing with facial brush or ultrasonic spatula.
- Hydradermabrasion is performed to polish away impurities.
- Application of a soothing & anti-oxidant rich emollient serum to revitalize your skin.
- The perfect booster and moisturizer with SPF for your skin type.
- This is a 30 minutes Express Facial. It does not include extraction, mask, facial massage, essential oils. If you are looking for a full facial, please look at Hydradermabrasion Facial Therapy under 60 min Facial Therapies.