LED Light Therapy
LED Light Therapy aka LED photo-facial treatment is a light source that emits infrared light to stimulate skin at the cellular level and increase collagen, treat acne, and even out the complexion as a whole. Skin appears naturally smoother, tighter, and more radiant with each treatment. LED facials have become the go-to gentler approach for treating anything from acne to dry skin, to wrinkles, rosacea or just a quick “pick me up.”
LED Facial Series Benefits:
- Decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Decreases the appearance of sun-induced hyperpigmentation (age spots)
- Increases circulation through the formation of new capillaries
- Increases collagen production for plumper, more youthful looking skin
- Increases oxygen and restoration of skin’s natural cellular activity, which keeps skin renewed and fresh
- Increased lymphatic system drainage which detoxifies the skin for the healthy look and feel of young skin
- Increases moisture retention
- Treat mild to moderate acne
- Speed healing
- Reduce Inflamation
LED Photo rejuvenation treatments are:
- No- pain, discomfort or down time.
- No- negative side effects
- No- thermal damage
- No- scarring or discoloration
The treatment step-by-step:
- LED Light Therapy begins with an evaluation of skin’s current condition.
- Followed by a deep cleansing with facial brush or ultrasonic spatula.
- Exfoliation to polish away impurities.
- Steam to soften and unclog skin pores.
- Extractions to decongest your pores.
- High Frequency Therapy to to stimulate, sanitize and heal the skin.
- Application of the appropriate mask followed by a facial and hand massage.
- 20 minutes of LED Light Therapy
- Application of a soothing & anti-oxidant rich emollient serum to revitalize your skin.
- The perfect booster and moisturizer with SPF for your skin type.