Acne & Hyperpigmentation Peel
These peel solution is for those who want an even skin tone, it will soften the depth of surface lines around the eyes and nasal labial folds, help clear acne, smooth skin texture and even skin tone. They will lighten areas of hyper-pigmentation and to treat aged, sun-damaged skin, inflammation and hormonal changes and will promote an even skin tone and a clear complexion.
What is Chemical Peel?
Chemical Peels are a form of skin rejuvenation and skin resurfacing that utilize exfoliation. The key to firm and glowing skin (and anti-aging in general) is exfoliation. Removing superficial dead skin cells and damaged layers of the epidermis is what ultimately improves the skin’s tone and texture because this activity stimulates the production of healthy elastin and collagen.
- Lactic Acid (14%) – is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in milk and sugars. It is part of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and moisturizes the skin.
- Salicylic Acid (14%) – is a calming lipophilic beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps promote a clear complexion.
- Kojic Acid (3%) – helps promote an even skin tone.
- Citric Acid – is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) naturally found in citrus fruits.
- Hydroquinone (2%) – helps to promote an even skin tone.